Conservatory Roof Replacement
A conservatory roof replacement is a project in which the roof of a conservatory is removed and replaced with a new roof.
A conservatory is a type of room that is typically made of glass or transparent material and is attached to a house. It is designed to allow a lot of natural light to enter the space and to provide a connection to the outdoors. The roof of a conservatory is usually made of glass or clear plastic material, and it is designed to allow the maximum amount of light to pass through. If the roof of a conservatory is damaged or becomes worn over time, it may need to be replaced in order to maintain the integrity and function of the space.
Typically the old roof is constructed from Polycarbonate or Glass, is poorly insulated for temperature and heat. Generally speaking, people replace their conservatory roof with a lightweight tiled, insulated and internally plastered roof to achieve one of 3 goals, these being:
- To Increase the value of the home
- To Insulate the conservatory against weather and noise
- To ensure the conservatory can be better used all year round
5 benefits of a Conservatory roof replacement
- Improved energy efficiency: A new conservatory roof can help to improve the energy efficiency of the space by reducing heat loss and providing better insulation. This can help to keep the space more comfortable and reduce energy costs.
- Enhanced durability: A new roof can be more durable and long-lasting than an older one, which can save money on repair costs in the long run.
- Increased value: A new conservatory roof can increase the value of a home by improving the appearance and functionality of the space.
- Increased natural light: A new conservatory roof can allow more natural light to enter the space, which can create a brighter and more welcoming environment.
- Improved weather protection: A new conservatory roof can provide better protection against the elements, such as rain, snow, and wind, which can help to extend the use of the space and keep it in good condition.
Conservatory roof replacement costs
The cost of a conservatory roof replacement can vary widely depending on a number of factors, including the size of the conservatory, the type of roofing material being used, and the complexity of the project.
In general, a conservatory roof replacement can cost anywhere from a few thousand pounds to over ten thousand pounds, with the average cost being around £6,000. It is important to remember that there are several types of replacement conservatory roofs, and not all of these projects will add value to your home. Here at Tiled Conservatory roofs, we are specialists in replacing and upgrading conservatory roofs. Our advice and quotations are free.
Why Tiled Conservatory Roofs
“Since our Establishment in 2011, Tiled Conservatory Roofs have become the foremost specialists in insulated conservatory roofs. Our personnel has quick and direct access to locations across the region. With our levels of expertise and experience, however, we take on jobs nationwide. We only provide high-performance solid conservatory roofs for complete customer satisfaction. So, if you only use your conservatory for half the year, take a look at our replacement conservatory roofs to maximise its potential.”
Contact Tiled Conservatory Roofs
Address: TCR Building Solutions Limited, Julyn House, Little Reedness, East Riding of Yorkshire, DN14 8HQ
Freephone: 0800 158 3589
Mobile: 07491 774 917
Link with us on Social